2 weeks ago i was diagnosed with h pylori im 29 and have a lo of stress and i havent been eating right for a while now .When i say havn been eating mean i eat once a day .I had a enoscopy and i was diagosed with a small hiatel hernia and hpylori .i started my prevpac but i dont see any resaults yet its been 7 days .I really am afraid to eat cause when i do i get bloated and chest pain and i keep burping and my heart beats fast cause the acid is also high and i eat healthy but since im so sceard tp eat i eat once a day and i think its making it worse need help from anyone please

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that the H. pylori has been giving you such a hard time. What sort of treatment have you already gotten for it? I would like to see if I can help you out, but in the meantime, you do probably need to be eating on a regular basis, as that should help a LOT with your symptoms! What do you think?