I've had pain in my upper right and left quadrant for over three weeks now. Anywhere from sharp to dull pain, Nausea, dehydration, bloated,abdominal pain.

I've had Chest X-Ray, CT Scan, MRI, Stool sample, Abdomen sonogram, endoscopy which was done this past Wed. I'm waiting for the results to come back.

They biopsied me for H. Pylori and Barretts Esophagus as well.

Anybody think thats what I've got or does it sound like something else?

Anybody have any ideas????

hopefully you're healed now but..possible gallbladder issue/pancreas bile duct issue.. i'd check out HIDA scan and ultrasound of gallbladder.

It has been found that between 65 to 70% of patients that test positive for H. pylori, will also test positive for Candida Albicans.

What is even more interesting is that the symptoms for H. pylori are VERY similar to the symptoms of Candida Albicans.

HERE'S THE PROBLEM! The pathology tests used to determine status of H. pylori and Candida Albicans are usually different - so it happens that Candida infection, or overgrowth, is largely overlooked.

Yet, most patients being treated for H. pylori have symptoms that relate to both H. pylori and Candida Albicans, so it is easy for doctors to get confused by these symptoms and to treat the wrong condition over and over again.

The golden rule is that if you experience persistent symptoms after a treatment, then this is a clear indication that you have a further underlying complication that needs to be identified and treated.

Homeopathic treatment of Candidiasis and/or Helicobactor pylori:

all items can be found at Whole Foods or online herb store

Myrrh, liquid 40 drops in a small amount of water 3x day
Pau d`Arco, liquid 40 drops in a small amount of water 3x day
Oil of Oregano, liquid capsules 3x day
Turmeric (Goldenseal) as directed for highest dose suggested
Colloidal Silver (Sovereign Silver is best) use as directed 3x day in highest dose

use this health regimen for 21- 28 days while avoiding anti-acid drugs, use Licorice Root if you need acid reducer or Tums are fine.

the homeopathic treatment I have listed here is not only good for curing the stomach infection but Myrrh, Pau d`Arco and Turmeric are also recognized as natural anti-cancer agents. Colloidal silver supports the immune system which can be weakened with this condition, especially if you have suffered a significant weight loss.

I found out I had Ileitis but for the most part I've had it under control.

After eating chinese food, the next day i had a terrible feeling in my stomach, i felt sick, but wasn't and i had no appetite although i could eat. I went to see the doctor as i know when i don't feel right. They put me on omeprozole for a month, saying it was an acid problem. I have always suffered with burps and nausea, I am in my 20s and i am tiny, like no fat on my body, i usually have a huge appetite. Two months later i still have the same tight feeling in my stomach and it never feels hungry, although i do eat. This is very distressng for me and i am worrying about it all the time as i am worried it is something serious. I am being tested for H-Pylori on Wednesday, they are testeing my blood count, inflammation and running a test on my pancreas. They have also arranged an Endocopy for me. I hope nothing is wrong. I do not smoke and never drink alcohol.
Does anyone have any idea? I am getting alot of acid lately mainly at night, i can't taste it, but feels like something is running up my throat, so i have to sit up.

I've had so many problems with my stomach for years. Everything I eat makes me feel sick. But I still feel hungry. For over a year now I've been going the ER with these "Attacks" severed abodminal pain, gas, bloating, sharper pain in the right upper quadrant. It's taken a year for a Dr. to order a Hida Scan for me to see if it's my gall bladder. I can really only eat bland foods, but I like eating too much, so I eat what I like and suffer afterwards. LOL Basically I do eat healthy. I'm not a vegetarian, but I'm not a big meat eater. I juice almost daily, drink enough water, and feel sick. This problem started after I had that disease you get in Mexico from the water. I forget what it's called, I was really sick for a month, and my stomach has never recovered.

Now I'm starting to have problems with my bowels. Life is too much fun, I don't have time for this illness stuff.