Hey I'm 13 years old and when i had my first period it was in December. It lasted for 7 days but was a wierd brown color the whole time. I had another period like that a month and a half later. But now its been 7months and I still havent had my period again! Today I started getting like brown discharge all of a sudden. Do I need to go to a doctor since I havn't had it in 7 months or because its always brown? HELP! I'm so confused!! :-(

Hi honey: For the 1st year of menstruation your period can be ALL over the place! It can start, stop, be light, be heavy etc. When the discharge is brown it just means that it is old lining of the uterus - which of course makes sense with your situation. Pretty soon it should start on a more regular basis! I do have a question for you, do you exercise a LOT? Do you have a poor diet? Are you under or overwheight? and have you ever been told you are anemic? These are other reasons why your periods can be wonky!

if your period duse not straten out you should talk to your doctor about pcos POLLY CICSTIC OVERIAN SYNDROME it is comein.