Im 20 and I have always had irregular period. It's a wierd situation cuz I get my period no longer than 2 weeks, even sometimes there's only 4-7 days when it finishes to a new cycle. Anyways, I'm sexually active and we use pull-out as birth control method(which I recently found out that is not effective). Its now 23 days from my last period's start day, and I havent got my period yet. I got pregnancy test 3 days ago and again tonight and both were negative. There is no sign of pregnancy at all, but this missing period has worried me cuz Im not really in a situation to get pregnant. It seems a bit abnormal cuz as I said Ive rarely had period longer than 2 weeks, and now its 3 weeks from the last period. PLZ someone let me know what the reason might be. I dont think if I got the tests too early

Hi Tinayy: Beacuse your periods have been wonky in the past, the only way you are going to know if you are pregnant is by waiting - which is going to be hard I know. If you wait another week and still nothing, take another test. The longer you are after conception the higher the HCG levels will be! So you might be pregnant right now, but it's not showing yet due to low levels. I have a feeling you are not. Not to put down any religion but most are based on the "Natural Method" pulling out. And that is probably why we are now a world at over 6 billion people 8-| XD Not to mention the HUGE increase in STD's! So please no more playing with the "Natural Method" OK And bring science and the rubber plant tree into the game!!!! Please let me know how things work out OK? Best of luck