I have been with my b/f for 2 years (b4 we had sex I was fine) then when we started having sex we used condoms then I got a yeast infection so we stopped using them. Five YI's later (treated w/ diflucan went away and came back) my reg dr sent me to see a gyne and he brushed it off and he said it was BV. So after being treated for that my symptoms came back again (mainly buring and itching rarely any discharge or odor). Gyne said YI...treated and it came back. Finally decided to seek another opinion and same thing YI. So now here I am 1.5 yrs later still suffering. I sometimes experience buring during sex is that related?? Right now I take one Diflucan a week until my refills run out...been doing that for about two months. I have been tested for everything except for HIV and HPV. I seriously cannot take this anymore and I don't want my sex life to be ruined for the rest of my life b/c of this. Can someone please help me??

Getting a YI after having sex is a quite rare "condition" and the only solution is changing your boyfriend im afraid.
There's been alot of studies on this rare problem and the only conclusion they can come to is that it stops if the partner is changed.

the same thing happens to me when my boyfriend uses a condom. so we stopped.

Men can get a yeast infection from a woman with out any symptoms. He can go 2 the dr and get meds. the trouble is that if he didnt get it from you he got it from someone else.