A week ago i went on a very lengthy bikeride (chafing) and then a hot tub at a friend's house. The hot tub wasn't very clean as there was a ton of pollen in the air. We dropped the chemicals into the tub (while we were in there, I know, stupid). Anyway, the next morning i woke up with a few open sores around my vagina and raw and open skin on my hood. My hood has since gotten so red and swollen. There has also been a bit of oderless white discharge. It hurt so mush to pee and walk and after 5days i finally got in to see a dr. He took a quick look and figured it's a really bad yeast infection. I've had yeast infections but never like this. He gave me a dose of diflucan with another one for 72 hours from now. I am in a 13+ year monogamous realtionship and have been tested in the past for STD's. Just wondering if it's common to have sores with a yeast infection. They were never like a blister. As soon as they started they were open sores and they don't have a discharge. Also, should i bother with a cream? I'm not sure if i should try to keep the area dry or not.

it could be normal if u use tampons, it could be extra that was left if u did use them

What endedup happing? I have this now..I too went on long bike ride.wre jeans..dumb I know..the week b4 had sex multiple times with bf..we got drunkalot (celebrating him being home) and so we dint always have sense to stop when I got dry..I was so sore but b4 bike ride I was ok..now I hv same as you did the open wound is sooo sore..I went to planned parenthood the dr was in shock how the sores were leaking white discharge under micro she said it was yeast and white blood cells..but was wondering if the sores were herpes...which she never seen herpes like that. She freaked me out. Put me on a antibiotic and herpes meds. Now I'm waiting till 4 more days to get results...in meantime I realized I was also using angel soft tp..wow..that c**p burns...so I stopped using it..just did water rinse.and now the sores are looking and feeling a lot better

Ever find out what it was. I have the same thing. They are not blister like at all.