Hello im a 16 year old virgin uncercumsized male, And a few days ago a rash of red dots apperd on shaft of my penis.Yesterday it was REALLY itchy...when i woke up this moring the forskin around the head was swollen alot..The red bumps are still on the shaft along with the swelling...

Any help is GREATLY needed!

It seems as if your penis was irritated by something. You didn’t say if you masturbated using a special lubricant or a cream and oil. This could have caused such reaction.
Certain medicines could have also caused it. Are you saying that it appeared out of the blue and you cannot point into anything suspicious you have been doing, using, eating or drinking?

It could be your mom’s new detergent but then it must have been real harsh if it caused such strong reaction.

Your bumps may also be mulluscum, a skin disease caused by a virus that is spread by skin to skin contact. Have you had any foreplay with a girl or do you have the bumps elsewhere?

Look, these are just guessing and they won’t do you much good. Since the foreskin started swelling, I would suggest you saw a dermatologist or an urologist to have it checked if they haven’t subsided by now.

I have the same problem only I have one red shiny dot on the head of my penis. I am constantly getting itchy stings on the head of my penis? It started when I used lube while masturbating. Any one -_- no what it could be I am 16 also