hey ive been getting these for like three weeks now and im getting pretty worried. My thighs were intensely itchy first and that has spread too other parts of my body and shortly after that i got mild bumps on my shaft. ive noticed that i have very tiny blisters on my fingers as well. when i researched i thought maybe it was either scabies or herpes, im praying its neither. im not sexually active besides handjobs. im freaking out so if anyone could give me some info about what this might be id really appreciate it thanks.

Hello there  I am writing in order to say that i had a genital pimples too and i was worried  so much. I never had sex in that period, I was a virgin and i had no idea what was going on with my genitals. my cousin advised me to see a doctor in order to find some solution for my problem. I masturbate in that period but doctor explained me that she is not sure is that because of masturbation or not. My advice is to wash your hands before a masturbation and not to do it very strong

i read this and i tell u i have exactly the same and im worried could u send me an email or something if u got it sort it please i dont know what it is and its geting me crazy ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

I have the SAME THING too!! I'm freakin out O.O I have intensely itchy bumps on my thighs (not many, just two on the left and one on the right), the bumps are on my scrotum as well, itchy like mad! Now I'm getting this dry flaky skin on the left side of my shaft that is also moderately itchy, not as much as the bumps though.  The other thing that is freaking me out is the sores on my fingers that appear over night.  It seems like each morning I have a new sore on my finger. It feels almost like a splinter or shard of glass is stuck inside but there is nothing there!  When I squeeze them, blood and pus comes out.. but after treating it during the day, by time I go to sleep it has stopped hurting and begins to heal... then the next morning there is a new one!!

I cannot figure out what it is, I have tried scabies medication, anti-fungal cream, soap, alcohol, liquid bandage, etc.  My scrotum continues to itch like mad to the point where I scratch the skin off, causing scabs to form and skin to flake even more! 

The skin on the side of my shaft is a new thing though, it just appeared within the past few days because it certainly wasn't there last week. It is very dry and rough to the touch.. almost scale like. It itches (but not TOO bad) and very easily flakes off when scratched lightly. I'm hoping this latest development is just a result of using the anti-fungal cream, and it is the yeast infected skin flaking away.  One can hope.  Any ideas wtf is going on here??

guys........it sucks isn't it?....if u got low red rashes on spaces between fingers,on penis which are very itchy,then it is scabies......i've experienced it twice so far.......you guys better go to a dermatolgist..........my sincere advice is DO NOT MASTURBATE DURING THE USAGE OF MEDICINES,DO NOT ITCH IT TOO HARD..........The reason i asked not to masturbate is,when u masturbate your balls,penis feels itchy in addition to the itching of scabies which would be unbearable...........and if u itch too hard..the skin peels off and a liquid starts oozing out........... 

I have many of the same symptoms. My dematologist insists that it may be dishydrotic excema, and or psoriatic arthritis. There has also been a diagnosis of herpes as well.
To decipher which it may be, check deeper into each of these.

Dear Friend

i too have this problem have you find any way for it

Thanks

I have experienced all of those same things. Recently, I was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis. I thought all the same things. It was scabies, it was herpes it was whatever. Check your fingernails to see whether or not there are small changes. Like pitting or small black spots which is a sign. Also, do you have any pimples on your head like a zit? Have you had any symptoms of sore feet and hands early in the morning? Stiffness from doing nothing ? I was told to take a drug called Methotrexate, but I found it very toxic. I have now chosen to take prednisone at a low dose along with lots of fish oils Omega 66:33 and I am doing much better. After taking the cancer drug Methotrexate, I found myself very tired and groggy. I found out it depletes your folic acid and then my blood starting doing crazy things. Way high saturation of iron etc. None of the antifungal creams worked as I though it was maybe a yeast infection passed on to me as well. The small pimples on my hands hurt a lot when I popped them and took a long time to heal. Firstly try a regimen of prednisone at 5 tabs 1 day, 4 tabs next day etc until finished. This will give you a good indication as to whether it is the psoriasis or not as it seems to be affected by the immune system. I looked here many times for information about this too and was freaking out. Now, I am much better and can function. Apparently, it is also stress related, so the more you think you have a problem, the worse the symptoms become. So relax. It's psoriasis. It can be managed. Use a coal tar based shampoo as well, such as head and shoulders or some other coal tar based shampoo. I still get the zits on my head, but they are way better than before. As far as my penis, I still have some dry spots on the shaft and a spot on the head, but not near as sore and flaky as before. That also goes away with heavier prednisone use. But you can't use prednisone forever. It is hard on your system, but to get it under control and give you piece of mind, then try it. Also, one thing I noticed was I had an itchy ass. One doctor told me to wash better. Dickhead. I shower daily and am hygienically fine.

I have experienced all of those same things. Recently, I was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis. I thought all the same things. It was scabies, it was herpes it was whatever. Check your fingernails to see whether or not there are small changes. Like pitting or small black spots which is a sign. Also, do you have any pimples on your head like a zit? Have you had any symptoms of sore feet and hands early in the morning? Stiffness from doing nothing ? I was told to take a drug called Methotrexate, but I found it very toxic. I have now chosen to take prednisone at a low dose along with lots of fish oils Omega 66:33 and I am doing much better. After taking the cancer drug Methotrexate, I found myself very tired and groggy. I found out it depletes your folic acid and then my blood starting doing crazy things. Way high saturation of iron etc. None of the antifungal creams worked as I though it was maybe a yeast infection passed on to me as well. The small pimples on my hands hurt a lot when I popped them and took a long time to heal. Firstly try a regimen of prednisone at 5 tabs 1 day, 4 tabs next day etc until finished. This will give you a good indication as to whether it is the psoriasis or not as it seems to be affected by the immune system. I looked here many times for information about this too and was freaking out. Now, I am much better and can function. Apparently, it is also stress related, so the more you think you have a problem, the worse the symptoms become. So relax. It's psoriasis. It can be managed. Use a coal tar based shampoo as well, such as head and shoulders or some other coal tar based shampoo. I still get the zits on my head, but they are way better than before. As far as my penis, I still have some dry spots on the shaft and a spot on the head, but not near as sore and flaky as before. That also goes away with heavier prednisone use. But you can't use prednisone forever. It is hard on your system, but to het it under control and give you piece of mind, then try it. Also, one thing I noticed was I had an itchy ass. One doctor told me to wash better. Dickhead. I shower daily and am hygienically fine.

Psoriasis can affect the penis as well as other parts of the body and can cause the intense itching, flaking of the skin and redness you describe. Psoriasis on the penis is often treated with corticosteroids, which can help to relieve the itching but may cause thinning and weakening of the skin. A penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) containing skin-building vitamins such as A, C and E may help to soothe dry, itchy skin and promote the regrowth of healthy tissue.

Hope you find an answer!

Alex, PhD

Will it go away? I've had the bumps for 3 weeks and now have tried to masturbate but exactly what you said happened. I'm not sexually active What so ever. I'm scared to see a doctor or tell my parents. What should I do?

i had these same symptoms for four weeks now was treating with monistat and canesten during that time, finally got a doc apointment and he prescribed me fucidin now the infection has cleared

I have read so many post with the same problems, itoccur to me that many of those guys out there use dirty laundry to clean up after ourselves weather we are masturbating or actually having intercourse. Sure it is shameful thing but many of the symptoms and problems that people are referring to is actually caused by a fungus generally athletes foot fungus. Although many people will try to use over the counter app please put cream it will not work for long periods of time you should see a doctor and get popper prescription to cure the fungus because the fungus has mutated that is why is in those areas. I am not ashamed to admit that I have used 30 laundry primarily dirty socks to clean up after myself with my stop I ended up with this problem, and she did not I went and saw doctor like many of you I thought it was an STD type. thankfully I was wrong.

I have red many post on here all about the same issue. It has occurred to me that many of the men on here have been using or probably have been using dirty laundry of some sort to clean up after themselves weather they have been masturbating or having actual intercourse. As a result most of the time athletes foot fungus can be transferred to your genital region. when this has happens, the fungus that causes athlete's foot will mutate and start affecting you in the genital region creating red bumps generally follow by flaky dry skin. Many people would freak out thinking it was an STD like herpes or clamidia or gonorrhea. However if it is not an STD, it can be treated by talking to your doctor and being openly honest about the activities you perform. He or she can then prescribe you the right kind of anti fungal cream. Many people will attempt to use over the counter athlete's foot creams like Lotrimin and other brand names. This may be affective to a certain extent but it will not cure the fungus in those areas. If you have such a problem, it is best to see a doctor and explain to him or her what you have been doing so they can not only running STD test, but prescribe you the appropriate prescription to help battle the fungus. I myself have had the same problem and I have read every post on here and I explain to my doctor open me about what I've been doing and he told me what caused it. He them prescribed me a cream call nystatin and within 2 days of the first application the red bumps gone.
I continue treatment until my prescription was gone and I still have not had any other problems since. I hope this post is helpful.

Guys i was too suffering form same problem And my dermatologist suggested me : Permite Cream or permethrin cream and it was affective the bumps were reduced!!

and the dosage was with two tubes . apply it after a hotwater bath and let your skin dry completely. and apply one complete tube at once like painting your body. and the next tube after two weeks.