i noticed a couple wks ago this came up but didnt worry me cus it died down after a couple days but i woke up this mornn and a large percent under the forskins has red dots and marks and also around the lip on the head they almost look like bights of some sort and its realy itchy its drivn me nuts im realy hopn that i havnt got it from my girlfriend or that i havnt given it to her is there somthing that i could just get from the chemist to help this out

No, you shouldn’t address a chemist, you need to see a doctor to determine what these dots are.
I am not sure if these were STD’s, I don’t know any that’s causing such reaction except maybe mulluscum contagious. This skin disease can be passed by skin contact by also sexually. Since you have it on your genitals, you could have spread them from other parts of your body (if there are any elsewhere) by scratching but it is certain that (if this is mulluscum) you passed her to your girlfriend or she passed them to you.

Once again, I am not saying this is mulluscum, I am making suggestions and I honestly think that you won’t solve your problem until you see a doctor to determine what these bumps are. If you leave it and they are serious, you may suffer from complications.

Besides mulluscum, it could be something less harmful like a skin reaction to an irritant.
Maybe a new detergent, lubrication or anything else you may have used or applied down there. Have it checked and ask your girlfriend if she developed any as well.

i am 17years old and i am a virgin, i have these same conditions on mine as well. and i have been doing a little research both on the web and on myself. (STAY AWAY FROM NEEDLES) in weeks they'll shrink down but i do not know the long term effects of leaving that area of the body alone. i myself have been trying to find faster solution to this problem, many people may say its an std but it isnt, its more commonly known as a skin abrasion when a lower level of the skin is damaged and/or ruptured leaving reddish/inflamed dots on the foreskin(past area in which friction took place) and the dots and marks on the lip of the head is the contracted skin from which the most strecthing/ friction took place. i've tried shea butter, but it only tightens skin in certain areas and its hard to keep a small amount of it contained down there (do not use if your person of color, it makes the applied surface differ in color from the rest of area) i've also tried vitamin E (helps with extreme subsurface damage, ex. peyronies disease) i've also tried other creams, lotions to help mend the outer surface of the skin but they dont really work unless specifically medicated. the only thing at my disposal that i havnt tried is Aloe vera (im a bit skeptical) and of course surgery as a last resort other than leaving it alone for Weeks/months (very difficult at this age, 40days&40nights) other than that all i can say is just leave it alone for a very long period of time and let the body heal itself or consult a doctor hopes this helps im still searching for a faster solution.........

i have red dots on my penis but it showed up a few times but it disapears but i dont have any syptoms but i was just curious... what do you think it is.

depends are you going threw puberty? i had that too, but mine wasnt red, but it meant there was hair starting to grow. i think you should contact a doctor in case

I think it is most likely an allergy/irritant as another person mentioned. If it is persistent and/or frequent, see a doctor especially if it causes pain or discomfort.

yeast infection?? if its itchy and u may also have white build up under foreskin wen you rub finger across!

im 16 still going through puberty and a few of these red dots have appeared on the tip of my penis but theres only a couple i am also a virgin so i dont think its a std should i go to the doctors or wait it out?

I'm going through puberty youg i guess, and I got some little red dots on the lip of my circumcised penis and I;m really scared and so ya. But I havent had sex or anything. So it's not an std. But I am to embarresed to go to the doctor or my mom and my friends will laugh. I dont have a girl friend so I mastrubate a little and I dont know if that matters or not.

i've had the same symptoms as well =/ a was quite worried there a thought it was herpes or sumfin but am pretty sure it's not cause a only have sex with ma girlfriend and a always wear a condom.

i had a lot of dry skin at the tip of the head as well?? what the hell is that lol

in panic mode here! please tell me this isn't as bad as it looks

i gottem to and it helps if u rub lotion on it when u masterbate. keep it lubricated and wash it and its definitely not STDs cus im 14 and a virgin[/list]

Hi, this is not bad, im 21, i have seen a docter, and he said that its just a skin reaction caused by if you dont wash for a certain amount of time. it only happens to some people and it has different reactions on different people depending on their skin condition...

Anywise hope I helped...
-Mark

hello .i have seen ur advice to the question about red dots .well i'm also seventeeen year ols and i also have the same problem.
i have red bumps on my penis when it is erect and red dots when it is relaxed.and also dots on the tip of penis.i have shown it to doctor also but he dolt that it is not herpes.
while seeing replies on this topic,i saw a reply in which aperson said to check for yeast infection.and then i started to know more about yeast infection on penis and yes the symptoms matched to yeast infection.the symptoms were.blisters on penis,burning sensation and irritation and all that matched.
i want to ask you if you are having the same problem that do you see some nail shaped dig spces on your shaft sometimes.may be this is due to fungal infecction.
PLEASE REPLY ABOUT YOUR CONDITION TO YOUR PROBLEM.

I have them and I am an honest virgin. Although I do not want to be.

guys! dont stress.........friction is the cause, try a diffrent underware or even still try some boxers or other types of comfterble clothing. i can say i have had it my self and it has to be caused by material reaction. try creams and VE if not seek ur doctor.