Ok so it all started when i felt an itchy feeling on my penis. It felt sort of good when i rubbed it. But when i check it out, i pulled my foreskin down and that area under the head, was a bit red, and in the middle had like this really red spot, close to blood red. and it stung a bit when i touched that spot im i remember. I ignored this thought, but now ill say 2 days later. This rash spread a bit, its on the ride side of my penis. i got small red spots on my head. that area that the for skin is covering is red now, and a bit inflated. past couple days, that area under my head was shiny looking, like a bit sticky wet looking. but it wasnt really wet, but right now what i just noticed, i was going to the bathroom, and i was pulling my foreskin down to piss, and the inside of my foreskin and head were dry! it was slow and painful to pull my foreskin down, i had to put water on it so it can get lubricated to undry the area. does anybody know what this is?

Ive also began to notice the color of my head is looking paler. More whitish ghostly looking instead of pink. And that skin connected from right under the pee hole bewteen the head and shaft, that piece of skin connecting the 2, its really really red.

i would go to your doctors asap you mite have a std or a urine infection or some sort the whitish spots if raised and look like califlower then it will be genital warts