Hi, So after I shaved a couple weeks ago i started to notice shiny red itchy bumps on the shaft of my penis and small red bumps on my sack. I showed my paretns and they said its nothing to worry about. But over time more appeared and now my skin is flaky and the bumps have got smaller but are shiny and some appear flaky and when i rub my penis theres flaky particles falling off. My parents feel the shaving is irrelivent and i might be having a allergic reaction from soap or clothing cause now i have bumps all over my thighs and some on my arms and they are really itchy but the ones on my thighs and arms arent shiny. I do where wet clothing at work for 4+ hours at a time because i do dishes and my groin and lower abdomen area gets soaked and i have nothing to change into. I also dry masturbate alot. But these bumps on my shaft are worrying me as they are shiny and red Near the tip and middle of my shaft. Some are now flaky and smaller others are shiny and red theres no discharge or anything from them. i need help

im also a virgin

Next time you shave use a sensitive skin shaving cream and rinse the area real well.All these bumps are from shaving as you shave more often it will get better.You need to get some personal lubricant when you masturbate doing it dry for now irritates the skin of the shaft.Use the lubricant for awhile and then some time later you can do it dry.When you are at home do not put any pants or underwear on expose your self to the air and sleep nude.