10 days ago I had unprotected Oral sex. On the 4th day i developed a really bad rash on my testicles and the tip of my penis ( urethra meatus and around the opening ) is really red and the rubbing against my underwear just makes it worse.

I went to the clinic on the 9th day and they couldn't really tell me what it was, possbily a yeast infection, they don't think it is herpes since there are no lessions. Although i have no discharge the doctor thought it would be better off to treat for gonorrhea and chlamydia, so i took those pills and did the tests. ( doctor said even if i was clean the pills would not hurt )

I have been using an anti fungal cream on my testicles and tip of penis but it has not helped much. Just have this constant burning feeling at the tip of the penis and on my testicles. With really close inspection it looks like i have these tiny little ( tiny ) cuts/bumps at the tip by the opening. Dunno if it is because of the irritation and the skin feels weird or what it is.

I will deal with it for one more week as I am going on holidays, on return if it continues I will have to go to my doctor or back to the clinic and go from there.

Any ideas? Could I have contracted something? Does this resemble herpes? How long before herpes sores show up after infection? Or could this just possibly be my laundry detergent? Any input is appreciated.

Cheers

You can wash with Epsom salt. ( two spoons with 1/2 mug water). This will help you releive the itch.

What kind of antifungal cream have you been using? Some topical creams can irritate the skin and cause this problem to continue – especially if they have corticosteroids. You should definitely follow your doctor’s advice for treatment, but you might also try adding a penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) with natural emollients and penis nutrients that can help heal irritated skin and bring back its elasticity and tone.

I am 16 years old n from last 10 days my penis shaft and scrotum has got red and it feels like burning..I m very afraid and worried about it