when i pull back my forskin it is red and is itchy.. and when it rubbs on my boxers it also itritates it.

also at the bottom of my penis i have little bumps very small and quite alot on the underside.

It could be a couple of things.

What do these little bumps look like? Are they skin colored and maybe 1-2mm?

The foreskin being red and itchy, how often do you clean under it? It could be a yeast infection. Guys can get them too.

Post back.

sorry for late reply, they are really small and they are skin colour.. they dont hurt or look bad really

also i clean it like 2-3 times a week :/

ALSO its not itchy unless its rubbing on my boxes.. could i be too much masterbating?

i really hope it isnt anything as i wont have the confidence to go to the doctors.. im low on confidence as it is :/

aff, will im at it, is it normal for the forskin to be attacted at diffrent places to the penis head?

like the right is attached lower and alot looser but the left is like at where the head starts going together for the top

really bad diagram incoming

_/
'-

OK,

The bumps, if skin colored, probably are hair follicles. You'll probably end up having a hair growing out of them. They are common.

You could be having an allergic reaction with your boxers or it is just the irritation from them. Can you "adjust" things so that they don't rub or try a different style of underwear?

Depending upon your age, the foreskin may be attached at different places to the head. As you get older it separates. I couldn't make out your drawing.

If you're about 16 or so it should be separated and the foreskin able to slide fairly freely.

The best advice is really to see a urologist. This is there area of expertise and believe me, they've seen it all so you don't need to worry about anything.

Hope it helps.

well.. im 15 and 16 in 3 months..

ive worn same type of boxers most of my life..

i basicaly pull my forskin back and its red and if the end of my forskin touchs my boxers it starts itching.. but thats only if the inside of my forskin touchs my boxers

it not its ok.. it just looks abit sore.

im not sure if its just by masturbating, is that possible?

if so ima leave it for 2 weeks and see what its like then.

also should i use soap to wash it? because in another thread someone said soap iritates it.

It could be irritated by masturbation a bit. Since you're young the skin is probably still stretching.

Give it the two weeks and see what happens.

Soap can irritate it, it can dry things out, so you could try not using soap for a period of time too.

Keep a watch on it and let us know how you're doing.

Good luck.

ty ......need three words

You are welcome.

Is your name Ryan