Hello All,
hope can help me with this.
Everytime my wife and I have sex the very next day
I come out with a red burn on the head of my penis under the skin.
2 days later it turns into a itchy rash with tiny red dots.
Within days it goes away.
However soon as we have sex again the same problem comes back.
Both my wife and i have been to the doctors and had the.. ALL CLEAR .. after tests .. But soon as we have sex again the same problem comes back .
I just dont know what to do anymore
does anyone know what the problem is ??
By the way as i've got older the head of my penis has gone more pale .... and i do have a tighter foreskin . So would that make any difference ??

ok, i know this is a late as hell post and i would have hoped you found your answers by now. but the first thing that came to mind after you said you had the OK from the doctors was any lubrication you guys my have been using that you could have been having an allergic reaction to. Let me know if everything is ok.

Thankyou for your reply datlove.

We dont tend to use any lubrication ... however one other answer we have come up with.

After our 2nd child my wife had a rod put in her arm to stop getting pregnant again. We are now wondering if i'm having some sort of allergic reaction to this ????

It's about the only thing we can think of to be honest ... and we will mention this to the doctor and go on from there.

Thankyou again and take care.

My husband is experiencing the same symptoms as you are after having sex with me. I feel horrible for him. I'm thinking that some women might have to much acid in their vagina, which is a possibility and the man get a reaction when he comes in contact with her. I have something sweet everyday and I wonder if the sugar or aspertane is causing the extra acid. I'm not sure if this is even what I have, but the doctors don't think we are sick.

same problem . i m trying to find an answer. i personally think my ph levels are too high.

hi all....
i have the same probleme with my woman every time after sex.... has anyone come up with something that can be wrong???

i had sex with a girl i recently met and the same happened at the base of my penis...and inside my head, also this is the first time i didnt use lubrication. i will get checkup im scared it mite me an std!

you are passing back and forth a yeast infection

I agree with the other guest who mentioned the Yeast Infection. The same thing happens to me when I have sex with my girlfriend before or during her period, when she is prone to yeast infection. I think it's some kind of allergic response.

Liverpool i have the exact same problem, even the pale look of the penis, i don´t know what it is, i´ve tried a lot of things but nothing works, i was wondering if you solved you problem, so you can help me. Thnx!!!

What you are experiencing is not an STD so do not feel alarmed. Lubrication used is a possibility but not always. What you are experiencing is just a yeast infection passed on from your female partner. To resolve this issue, your female partner would need to modify her diet and everything will be fine.

Ive been married 5 years, and have the same problem. We generally use a condom, but if we don't I run the risk of having these symptoms. It's starting to drive me a little crazy, so we are both going to the naturopath to work out a blance.

My boyfriend and I usually have sex right after my menstruation sometimes even when there is a very small amount of spotting.now he had this itch in his penis the shaft,head and even scrotum.its red like pimples and itch the worst during wee hours and when its hot according to him.he is my first bf and first sex is it possible that having sex right after menstruation or spotting causes this,?is it an sti?im so woried for him please help

Yeah you can tell ur bf use some moisture cream or Nystatin,Lotrisome these cream may help ur first and second bf too enjoy ur sex life with more guys............

I believe yes Yeast infection is the culprit Hydrocortizone cream or monistat cream will alleviate and correct the symptoms in about three days