I am 15 and I have two rash looking places on my penis shaft and I don't know what they could be because they don't look like anything I've seen in pictures of stds. They are clusters of 10-20 red itchy bumps that arnt liquidy and do not have anything inside them. What could this be?

This is not an unusual problem. It could be a sensitive skin reaction to your soap, shampoo or laundry detergent, or it could be a yeast infection. Treating a yeast infection with an over the counter fungal crème should help, and you could try changing your soap, etc. for a hypoallergenic formula. A penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) may also help to soothe the rash and help the skin to heal. It’s a good idea to talk to your parents or a doctor about this, though, so they can help you find the exact source of the problem.