Recently red itchy bumps appeared on my penis shaft. What can be a reason? What are these bumps? Is it possible that is folliculitis or some warts? I am very worried. I haven’t got sex since this thing started. Please, help me!

I believe that you just have ingrown hair or folliculitis, maybe pearly penile papules or sebaceous prominence. But again most cases of warts are on head or shaft of the penis. I advise you to see doctor about those red itchy bumps on your genitals.

i HAVE LIKE RED DOTS ON THE TOP OF MY PENUS HEAD AM VERY WORRY CAN U GUYS TELL ME HOW BAD IS IT AM VERY SCARE NEVER HAD IT BEFORE

A red rash on the penis is usually not a serious problem. It could be related to irritation from masturbation or sex, or you could have a sensitivity to latex if you used a condom. Lubes, spermicides, and even soaps can contain harsh chemicals that may also cause a skin reaction. If you are worried about the condition, you should see a doctor. Washing the area thoroughly and applying a penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) may help to soothe the reddened skin and eliminate the source of the rash, as well as promoting rapid healing.