About a month and a half ago, i was in mexico and got oral sex from a stripper.. she was rather rough and left battle rashes all over my penis. For the first month i had red spots around my head of my penis, at the bottom of the shaft they are a little more pink now. But i still have a few red itchy spots on my scrotem one larger one ... starting to worry... no crust or bumps.. what should i do ? think it would be safe to wait till futher signs ... sigh

I can’t say what exactly your bumps are but they don’t sound like herpes. Herpes is itchy, but can be painful as well and at the initial stage it oozes clear liquid or blood and then it scabs and disappears.
Your symptoms remind more of a mulluscum contagiosum, which is also an STD easily spread by skin to skin contact in oral, vaginal or anal sex. Its symptoms consist of red bumps that show up in clusters, have intended centers, and are often itchy. If you touch the bumps too much, you can spread the bumps to other parts of your body as well.
Mulluscum usually self-resolves but the virus may take quite a while to disappear, so you can have the bumps removed by a doctor.
You should see a doctor, make sure what the bumps are and if they are harmful or not and talk about your treatment options.

sound like thrush mate get the old canestan on it!

Any unusual skin conditions that show up after unprotected sex should be seen by a doctor, and anyone who has them should abstain from sex until the problem is diagnosed and treated. With that said, it is possible that you have a fungal infection like thrush – this is actually a type of yeast infection that is quite common and can be spread through sexual contact. If that is the cause, treating it is probably as simple as using an OTC antifungal cream. You can also reduce the risk of fungal infections and other skin problems by using a penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil). Good luck to you, Alex, PhD