Hi  everybody ok well i will start by saying that i had my copper iud for 6 years. I have two children and wanted to wait before adding to our family,so my last period started on sept 25-12 and ended on sept 30-12. My period is always on time every month and before the copper iud i was always regular with my periods. On oct 10 -12 i went to have my iud removed (no hormones) i did have sex before and after removal after removal i barely had any bleeding at all you could barely see any blood and that stopped maybe about an hour or two after removal. My husband and i had sex the next night and everyday after. On oct 15 i started to notice my breasts were sore very sore that when i removed my bra it hurt. so i figured my period was due oct 23 so thats why they hurt but i had no cramping like i usually do when my period comes. I started feeling tired very early which is not normal so i thought ok my period will be here but nothing. My doctor did say that once you remove the iud that everything will still be the same and that my period will continue like normal so im not sure why my breasts hurt and no period. I don't feel sick to my stomach like i normally do when i was pregnant with my kids so I don't see how i could be pregnant. Besides the sore breasts and feeling tired earlier during the day those are the only symptoms i am having. It would be okay if i were pregnant but would like to know if this is normal to not have a period after removal of a copper iud that has no hormones. Need advice

Hi, I'm in same situation as you.  Had my copper IUD removed on Oct 8th.  It had been in for over 4yrs & my periods are always 28 days apart.  Spotted once a day for 3 days.  For last 2 weeks I've felt bloated, nausious & have had sever lower abdominal pains & back ache. I cant begin to tell you how sore my breasts are.   My period was due on 26th Oct but so far nothing.  I've taken 4 pregnancy tests but all negative.  Starting to wonder if the light spotting could have been a type of period so not due for another week but really have no idea why that should be the case.  If I dont start my period by next week I'll go to drs as the whole thing is starting to get me down.  I ether want my period or even beter a positive test result.

Good luck & all the best

Im going threw the same so i wanted to kno if u got a posite test by noe or wut the doc said i need to me. A doc appt too but i want to kno already