OK EVERY1 I HAD MY DAUGHTER ABOUT A YR NOW IV ALWAYS WANTED MY KIDS A YR TO 2 YRS APART WILL I HAD MY MARIA IUD REMOVED N ME N MY HUBBY HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS NOW N NO GOOD LUCK,AND IV HAD LIKE 3 NORMAL PERIODS N NO STRESSING,SO I MADE ME A DOC. AP. BC LASTTIME I WENT THEY TOLD ME I HAD BIG SISTES'S ON MY OVERSEERS,SO I HAVE ME A DOC.AP. FOR 2MARROW FOR THEY CAN DO AN SONO ON ME TO SEE WHERE THERE AT NOW IF THERE GONE OR NOT GONE,WILL I WANT TO KNOW HOW LONG DOSE IT TAKE TO GET PREGNANT AFTER HAVING THE MARIA IUD REMOVED?

Hi! Here's what I found. Most data suggests that a woman regains fertility immediately after the removal of IUD. Some claim that pregnancy is possible after one month after the removal of this device from the uterus. You should be aware that there are certain differences between a copper and hormonal IUD and should discuss all the pros and cons with your doctor. I also found that most studies suggest that generally women are able to regain fertility after the removal of IUD after the same period of time, compared to other birth control methods . I hope this will help you. Take care and good luck.