In March 2008 I got a nasty bout of the flu that took about 3 weeks to fully recover from. Since then I have had a flu like re-occurence lasting no more than 24 hours; one in May, June and now again yesterday, July 20. The bouts are all almost exactly 30 days apart so whether or not that is significant I dont know. It starts with chills, body ache and a fever (101 F) and this time it came with a (green mucousy) cough. I think its more than just a flu now because I have heard of no other strange viral infections going around (Toronto Canada). I have heard of one other male with the same symptoms but can't locate him to talk. I am an extremely fit 49 y/o with no other health issues. Does anyone else have any insight here???

I have been suffering from something that sounds very similar to what you have. About 6 weeks ago I came down with what seemed like a severe flu. Took about 3 weeks to recover and just 3 days ago It reappeared. I am concerned about the recurrence and will see a doctor sometime this week. I was just wondering if you had any luck figuring out what it actually is.

I have had flu (with fever lasting 3 weeks) for a month and a half. I have been very sick and the fever came back this weekend. I have been tested for Swine and it came back negative. I am also very concerned and at my end.

Get checked for Lyme!