I have been on countless antibiotics and the sinus goes away on the scans, but my symptoms remain, minus the low grade fever.  I have painful ears, ear pressure, sound sensitivity, no runny nose, crying helps relieve pressure by making my nose run, my eyes are sensitive to light, eyes feel gritty, facial pressure, I think my eyes are dry because I tend to blink a lot, nose bone hurts, head pressure, fatigue. Developed Oral Thrush after all the antibiotics.

ENT sent me to Neurologist for headaches since thats what his diagnosis was.  was given Imitrex, Amerge, and Topamax. He also did an Ocipital block a couple of days ago that has not worked yet.

The only thing that helps is prednisone in high doses and the kenalog 40 shot helped uncongest my nose

I was tested for allergies and was found to be allergic to everything and have started allergy shots.  I was also bit by a tick in 3 years ago and went to ER to have the head removed and was given antibiotic shot.  a couple of weeks later I developed flu like symptoms and called back and was told not to worry about it, but have had wierd aches and things since. Had lyme test last year after mom tested pos. but it was negative.

Hello cliikendey,

Sounds like you're having some problems.  Seems like you've had a fair amount of medical attention and you're still having problems.  I've had problems with my ears, ear pressure and sound sensitivity as well.  I don't know that we have the same thing but I have a low pressure syndrome.  This is apparently coming from being in an oxygen tent when I was born premature.  I have great difficulty flying and when the atmospheric pressures drops slightly I get all those symptoms.  It feels like your coming down with a flu, some kind of viral infection but I'm not.  For the flying situation, I take an over-the- counter antihistamine before I go and I don't have any problems.  When the weather gets bad, I take an antihistamine and I'm okay.  Clearly this isn't a cure, but it keeps symptoms at bay.  This might help you but before you try it (since you are on other medications) ask your doctor if it is okay to try it.  Good luck.   

Thanks for the reply. I have tried antihistamines, but no help.