I have to say that it pains me to watch my son having such a hard time with his restless leg syndrome. He is under meds for treating the symptoms, because the doctors said they cannot find the true cause of his problem. So, has anyone tried Soothanolx2 for this problem?

I must say that I did use this herbal medication but only for some minor pain I had after too much physical activity. And it did help. I guess it can help with some pain, if there is some present, but when it cones to restless leg syndrome, I guess that is all that can be done, if the cause of the problem is not yet established.

Hi, I am not a health professional, but my family members and I have had restless legs from time to time. I have found that they are always caused by a nutritional deficiency. The trick is to find out - for us by trial and error - what the deficiency is. Often, it is magnesium, which can be supplied by taking a small amt. (1/4 tsp or less) of epsom salts. (Tastes terrible- put it on your tongue like a pill, and wash down.) Washing that down with a glass of milk will add calcium, just in case that is an additional deficiency. Over time, I've found that deficiencies of iron, PABA, B12, many other nutrients can lead to jumping legs.

Start by checking your diet. Do you get enough veggies? If not, since green veggies are our best source of magnesium, that could be it. Or, if you are a vegan, maybe B12 and/or iron is your greatest need.

Good luck. Babs

It works great for restless leg syndrome

Used it for shoulder and knees. Worked great. When I started using it the cost was $19.95 per bottle, buy 2 and get one free. It was good so the manufacturers decided to milk it for all it could and now $49.95 per bottle. We are retired, living on fixed incomes so the cost is out of our reach. We now use Bakers arthritis cream. Works pretty well, cost MUCH lower. A lot of the same ingredients.