im 14 and my left breast is about a cup bigger than the right breast. i can see the difference and have to put tissue in my right bra to even it out and wear baggy tops. its really worring me and makes me cry because i dont know why and im to scared to tell my mum. please can someone tell me why it like this??? ? :'( :'(

dun get scared dear its normal. Same is the case wd me. Dun worry abt it i dun thnk any thing can b done

Hi honey! You are in the beginning stages of puberty! And this WILL rectify eventually - usually by the time you are 19! It is NOT to be considered abnormal etc. Just deal with it like you have been! Even go for a professional bra fitting and they can give you a insert - like gel to put in your other cup - so it looks normal! And just know to do upper back and chest exercises - not to grow the breasts - but to have the right base for them when they do start growing! The stronger your chest, back, shoulder muscles are the more your posture will be helped and thus your breasts! And also know this can be a TOTALLY normal thing - we ALL have one side bigger than the other! After you have fully matured - and IF it is still a problem that is the time to seek medical help! But for now, no biggy OK?! Good luck honey and you WILL be fine I promise!

don't worry bout it hun. my left side is bigger than my right too, but ur only 14 and still growing. it will eventually even out