My daughter's 16 years old right breast is about 36 B en the left 32 A.  She does not have pains but it makes her uncomfortable to wear tops or dresses.  It is very obvious the one is larger than the other.   Children also rave on her at school.  She always have to cover her breast with her arms folded in front of her.  The doctor said that it is normal.  I want to know when is it going to come right.  Worried about cancer.  I feel she is to young to go for mamogram of for a needle to be inserted in her breast for tests.

Hi Lena,

It does not have to be cancer.  They won't do a needle biopsy unless they find something suspicious to examine.  She may not be given a mammogram either but instead a clinical breast exam (palpation).

Some size difference is normal and it is possible she'll outgrow this.  You can certainly check with another doctor if you want.

Hope it helps.

Hi Lena,

I too think that your doc is correct. Why not you consult with another physician or even a gyno would be best and see if the case is normal. Usually in anyone's body, one side of the breast /hand or foot can be slightly bigger or smaller than the other. Its natural. But for your daughter to have 36B and 32A... thats a little hard to understand isnt it and sure you are worried as a Mother! This could sometimes be a hormonal imbalance or change in her body as she is still growing. Most probably the smaller one will catch up with the other.

I think if you just keep postive in your mind that she is alright and dont say or be suspicious of a cancer, everything shld be fine. If ur daughter fears it cld affact her mentally and physically.

God has created your daughter beautifully and perfectly. So You just believe that and confess it over your daughter each time you worry about her. and you will see change happen.

TC