Hi, I am 22 years old and I am thinking of breast asymmetry treatment. I have pretty large breasts, 34 D size. My left breast is smaller than right and with this size of breasts it is pretty obvious. I would like to know what treatment I may use to make my breasts equal and if someone has experience with such treatments.

Hi, only method which is fully approved and which gives result is surgical method. It may be done by augmentation or reducing of size. How ever surgeons do not make such operations in women fewer than 18 years or at least 2 years after the first menses. I would like to tell you it is normal that one breast is bigger than other and if it is not some bigger difference I suggest you to think before you decide to bring such decision.

I have this problem to a more extreme extent and have tried everything from herbal remedies to exercises to avoid having to go the surgical route, but it's true: the only way to get real results is to go under the knife. The good news is that it sounds like you'd be a good candidate for breast liposuction, which is much less invasive than a traditional reduction and doesn't leave a lot of ugly scars. It's different than regular breast reductions because it just removes excess fat from the breast, not actual breast tissue so it doesn't work for people who have very small or, as in my case, very asymmetric breasts where removing fat alone would not be enough. But from what you've said it seems like you have less than a cup size difference and with a D cup your right breast could probably be easily reduced to match the left:)

Hi, I am also 22 and have extremely asymmetrical breasts. I will be getting surgery in less than a month. To correct the asymmetry, the surgeon will reduce the larger breast to the size of the smaller one with liposuction and then put implants of the same size (335cc) into both breasts. The reduction before the bilateral implants is to get the breasts looking as symmetrical as possible.
For the last 5 years, I have used a 335cc sized silicone prosthesis that sits in my bra and looks very natural. You can get these of all sizes at some specialist bra stores.
Believe me, surgery is the only permanent solution, but you can get by just fine by padding the smaller side. Asymmetry of one or two sizes is normal.

Hi , i am 23 years old facing breast asymmetric problem .  could anyone help me on this .. what is the solution on this to balance them... as its really a big problem sometimes i get physiologically weeek.. my confidence level go down ... pls help me on this i need your suggestion...