Okay, my right eye reacts with light/sun like it hurts to leave my eye open in sunlight/light so I would literally be squinting my right eye. I'm 11 years old, I was just 10 and is their something wrong with my eye? Also, I can feel this ball under my eye, like where bags usually form and its again on my right eye. Please respond back if you have an answer and thank you.

Hi there! Well, first of all, quinting causes wrinkles, and you will look better if you stop squinting! :-D I think it could be because you have a lighter colored eyes which makes you more sensitive to light. You should be protecting your eyes by wearing sunglasses with UVA protection. Your eyes will tear and hurt if you insist of not wearing sunglasses to protect them and you can do damage to your eyes that way. Wear sun glasses either progress from a darker shade to a lighter shade to let your eyes get used to the sun or just wear them when your eyes begin to hurt or before they hurt and just keep taking them off and putting them off during the day. You could also have a condition called "dry eye", which could be causing you discomfort. Try using some eye drops and wearing sunglasses and you will probably find relief. Take care of those eyes! :-)