Hello. I've been growing concerned about the effects of UV rays on my skin. Since the last year I have noticed more sun spots and other signs of damage, like dark patches on my forehead. I'm also develop heat rash even if I'm not directly exposed to the sun. I tried many sunscreens, but they just make the irritation worse. Could you please suggest some efficient sunscreen that will protect me from UV rays and that will not cause severe irritation. Thank you.

Hello. You can't avoid sun completely and you shouldn't. Staying inside isn't the solution, because physical activity is important for good health. Here are some steps you can take to limit your exposure to UV rays. Stay in shade whenever possible. Next, protect yourself with clothing. Shirt may be very helpful to protect your from UV exposure. Long-sleeved shirts, long pants, or skirts cover the most skin and they are the most protective. Also, dark colors protect you more than light colors.Next thing is sunscreen. But keep in mind that sunscreen is just a filter, it does not block UV rays, especially it shoul not be used as a way to prolong your time spent in the sun. Wear a hat and also sunglasses that block UV rays. Not only skin could be damaged, but also your eyes.