Hello! I suffer from myopia and I wear glasses. My eyes are extremely sensitive to sunlight. I often have problems when I drive since sun usually blinds me. I even had a car accident last week. It was nothing serious, but enough to start to think about anti-glare glasses. Are anti-glare glasses enough when suffering from myopia?

Hello! It is common that people who wear glasses have problems with glare while driving which effectively blinds them for a moment. Sun glasses can be a pricey alternative for blocking sun while driving or walking and constant removing of sunglasses and putting on the regular ones can be irritable. Anti-glare glasses can be enough since they cover from 40 percent to 100 percent of the wearer's cornea and leave uncorrected field of vision below the bottom edge of the lens. The lenses are angled between 0.5 degrees and 20 degrees from the vertical axis to reduce glare.