Hello all,

Here are some tips to remove dark circles under eye

# Take proper sleep. At least 8 hours sleep is must for an adult to keep the body and mind fit and to keep the dark circles at bay.

# Drink plenty of fluids at least 2 liters of water a day to keep the skin smooth and supple.

# Eat healthy nutritional diet. Include dairy products in your diet and consume green vegetables and fruits in your daily diet. Food rich in iron helps in reducing dark circles because eat times one gets them because they lack iron in their body and consuming sufficient iron and reduce the dark circles.

# Potato juice has bleaching agents in it, so you can take potato juice out and apply it on your skin. You can soak cotton balls in the juice and can keep them on your eyes for at least 20 minutes while having rest. It helps in reducing the dark circles.

# Grated cucumber juice is very useful for dark circles. You can apply it on the eyes the same way you apply potato juice.

# Tea water too reduces the puffiness and dark circles of the eyes and rejuvenates the eyes by refreshing them. You can boil tea in water and restrain the leaves. You can refrigerate this water in the freeze to make ice cubes. Keep these ice cubes on the eyes in a cotton cloth for 20 minutes.

# Always go out in sun wearing sunglasses and after applying sunscreen lotion on the skin around the eyes.

# Take a teaspoonful of milk powder and apply honey to it. Put this paste on the skin on the dark circles. It helps in reducing the dark circles.

# In the night apply a good company's under eye gel or cream to reduce the darkness around the eyes.

# You can hide your dark circles with a lighter shade of conceler when putting make up on your skin.

Hope you'll like it..!!

You can eat healthy food. You can do not rubbbing your eyes. You can get sleep in regular time and get a rest in some time in your daily work. For eyes cold temperatures is very helpful. And always go out in sun wearing sunglasses and after applying sunscreen lotion on the skin around the eyes.

thanks fo tips It will help me very much

Wow nice tips ...The tips you have given are very appreciable ...Thanks for sharing with us ...

Cucumbers are also considered by many in helping reduce puffiness and dark circles near the eyes area. Enough sleep is still considered the number one way for such.

you use cucumber slices, swabs soaked in rose water and usage of TEA tree oil all over the under eyes area. it will surely help you to comeout of this problem and one more thing i want to add that is a big thank for giving me some vital tips mentioned above..... 

Hey [B]Judpudding[/B]! Instead of using cosmetics to cover your eye bags, maybe you could drink Berry Bright instead. I used to have like very heavy eye bags and after drinking this my eye bags are gone! No more concealer or whatever needed :D It contains mainly cassis extract which is also known as black berry too! I've did some research about it and it's said to be the best berry out there. Try it out! 

Hey, thanks for sharing this information. I've dark circles under eye...this will be very helpful to me.

What is Berry Bright