Hi,I am a 59 year old male who has had bad head pressure for about three years now.It is constant 24/7.Recently i started getting loud ringing in both ears and when the ringing starts i get pressure in my left temple and down my left side of my face and my left ear feels full.I feel like i am walking in a haze when all this is happening and i get feeling sick to my stomach.I have had every test possible taken with negative results and it's getting to the point that i know of any doctor or specialist to go to for this problem.Please advise Thanks

there is some pharmaceutical company in ahmedabad who are manufacturing in collab with forign doctors' company  this newsly developed medicine for it u can enquire from some ahmedabad based medical person

Were you ever a weldor? Did you weld with welding rod? I'm 49 and welded for many years and am experiencing what seems like similar symptoms. I've read about something called "manganese intoxication" which weldors have experienced from breathing the smoke from welding rod.

Hey donweb3d. Yes i did weld for 12 years using welding rod.Is there any doctor or tests that i need to see or have done because this is getting worse all the time to where i am in bed all the time.

Hey blueeyedman, how are you doing? Feeling any better. My condition has gradually worsened. I've not done anything about it but am on a waiting list for the Mayo Clinic (I love in Minnesota 2 hours from Mayo). I have a low level headache most of the time and a foggy head with lots of pressure ALL THE TIME. It's been a year now with no let up ever. When I close my eyes my eyelids twitch a lot and I have little ticks in my fingers. I feel slightly out of balance all the time too. If I don't eat or get enough sleep the pressure and fogginess are a lot worse. Hope you're doing better friend. Take care.

Nothing has changed for me if anything it is getting worse Please let me know how you make out at the Mayo Clinic.