hi,
one of the writers responded with a question about whether head pressure was accompanied by ear ringing. I have this circumstance for only a week but with sensitive hearing and being accustomed to quiet, my ability to stay asleep is impacted. The ringing seems to be between 12 and 13 Khz frequency (sound level.)

I hope the other writer spots this and can help.

Basically, head pressure, ear ringing that is especially awful at night (when it is quiet.)

thanks for your help,
DSW

I had ringing in my ears that was driving me nuts! Turns out I was taking to many medications. I stop some of them and the ringing cleared right up!

I also have a type of head rushing that occures followed with a loud ringing in my right ear. The head rush feel like you are straining or lifting something heavy. this rush or pressure is followed by ear pain pressure and ringing. I have suffered with this terrible condition for four years, it has impacted my daily living. I have had every test known from ENT doctors to allergy doctors to neurosurgeons, i even had neck surgery thinking that it was coming from the upper neck, no luck, it even got worse. I had had all my labs done, now I guess I'm on my own, no doctors knows what to do, does anyone have any symptoms similar to mine. I am desperate for help. thanks, bmc

I am about to start investigating. My blood pressure was high over the last few years since i became obese but was controlled with medication. Recently, i started having these prolonged head rushes and the ringing in ears (ringing was since few years ago but now increased) and although doctor increased my hypertensia treatment and i typically have 110-120 over 70-80, rushes are still present very often, for many hours at a time, if not for whole days.

Waiting to be sent for MRI or CT scan.

I have thus problem and still haven't figured it out. Have you had it come in waves during different times? Also did you ever figure out what it was? I can't even go to school it is getting that bad. Please if you could help it would mean everything to me.

Sounds like the same c**p I'm going through. Just had a massive head rush with head pressure and ears ringing followed by slight ear pressure. No help from any Doctors, their clueless. It's actually scary. I do have anxiety issues, but this on top of it, makes life suck. The bad thing about it, it's getting worse.