I have been experiencing constant ringing in my ears and I would like your advice on this matter. I also have sore throat and headaches from time to time. I have heard that this might be Meniere disease and that I could also have memory loss issues. Can this problem really impair my memory?

I think that you really need a good medical examination that would include several things, something like MRI with the testing of internal auditory canals. Maybe you should also schedule for cerebral angiography, to see if there is something wrong with the brain. Only when this is done you will be able to treat your problem.

I have constant ringing in my head, head pressure from time to time, I have determined that it comes from the microwave technology ie: towers and wi-fi, I have been studying my body symptons for a year now, but good luck escaping all of that,

just a thought, some of you may be experiencing the same, that new frequency is very high, and very harmfull to bees, animals, and yes humans too.

regards