I have had constant ringing in my left ear for about four months now. It is a high-pitched noise that is loud most of the time. It seems to get louder when I am stressed. It causes me to have headaches. I want to know how did I get this? and how do i fix it? I went to my family doctor and he sent me to a audio doctor. the hearing doctor said that my ear was fine and that nothing was wrong with the ear. so, then my family doctor sent me to see a nuerologist. she said she didn't know what it was and apologized. I am so irritated by no one knowing what it is or what to do. It keeps me up at night. And it's getting louder and louder. Please help me.

I'd recommend cutting it off.

Mate have been suffering tinnitus for a long time and a high-pitched ringing mostly in the left ear. They have installed a Wi Fi emergency call system in our retirement village and I had no idea of what they had did that. When it was installed three years ago my tinnitus began and began to get worse every time someone would press the emergency call button. At the time that they activated this system other symptoms appears such as migraine type headaces. Then for no apparent reason for three days I had peace and quiet and the tinnitus including my other symptoms that caused extreme tiredness just disappeared. I couldn't believe it, but on the third day I was advised that the emergency call system had closed down and wasn't working. Actually, someone had turned it off accidently. But, as soons as the ECS was activated again all my symptoms returned. I also discovered in much of my research that cell phones and towers, cordless DECT phones, cordless computers/mouse/modems/routers also cause these problems. Go to GOOGLE search engine and type in "radio sickenss" and you will get a good idea what is going on around us every since the airways have been proliferated with every conceivable micrwave and electro magnetic emanations/radiation.