Hello. I'm 25 year old male and I would like to find out more about this steroid that I'm planning to use in the future. You see, because I was skinny for almost all my life- about three years ago I have decided to change something about this.
So I started visiting gym three times a week and I started to notice a difference. With time, I was getting muscles I wanted so bad to have but I have come to some kind of limit and it seams to me like these last couple of months I have made no progress what so ever. A friend told me that the time has come to start with steroids and suggested me some Testosterone viromone. Anyone knows more about this?

Hello. I'm in this fitness and bodybuilding business for almost whole my life and I'm not such a big fan of these steroids medications but I see that you have decided to start with it so I will not try to talk you out. Viromone or Testosterone propionate is a commonly manufactured, oil-based injectable testosterone compound. It is one of the best steroids on the market.
This is in fact improved testosterone because the added propionate ester will slow the rate in which the steroid is released from the injection site, but only for a few days. Only problem is that it can only be used in a form of injection and so, those who are not bothered by frequent injections will find that propionate is quite an effective steroid.

hi pple.i just start takin that virone,,,wich is the i findout really strong..make me lost my balance..an big local pain..i ve been takin testestorone b4 in my life but non of them make m efeel like that sh*t.lol...do any1 no anything bout how can i get rid of that local pain is killin me ?