Hi, a friend of mine has had some traumatic experience in his life. For her, this was just too much. She is not the same. The best way I can explain her condition would be using these two words: strong anger. It takes very little to make her burst off. Usually, it is for no reason at all. I heard that a drug called Risperdal can help. What is your opinion?

Hi, life traumas affect people in different ways. Some come out of posttraumatic stress quickly while others have some difficulties. Risperdal is an antipsychotic drug. It can be used for treating the symptoms that your friend is experiencing. Therefore, Risperdal can help. But, you must suggest your friend to see a doctor if she has not done so already. Offer yourself for accompanying her to the doctor's office. There you can ask him about the possible use of Risperdal in the case of your friend. If it is prescribed, it is very important to follow the prescribed dosages. For any possible side effects that may occur, contact the doctor immediately. I also find it wonderful that you are caring for your friend that much.