I have to say first I am completely health, but I have some questions. Lately I have heard something about medicine called Risperdal. I have heard it is used to treat psychotic symptoms including hallucinations, delusions, and confusion. I found it interesting, so I would like if you might describe Risperdal to me. I would really like to hear more about this interesting drug, because I guess it works on brain.

Risperidal is a white to slightly beige powder, practically insoluble in water, freely soluble in methylene chloride, and soluble in methanol and 0.1 N HCl. Risperdal tablets are available in 0.25 mg, and these pills are dark yellow. Furthermore, you can find it as 0.5 mg, red-brown, and 1 mg as white pills. Pills that contain 2 mg of medicine are orange, 3 mg’s are yellow, and 4 mg’s are green. Schizophrenia, bipolar mania, and Alzheimer patients are being given Risperdal. Unfortunately, and children and adolescents displaying only minor conditions are being prescribed Risperdal. According to many Risperdal critics, the risks for suffering potentially deadly and serious conditions are far greater than the benefits that Risperdal can provide. The use of Risperdal is dangerous not only because of the serious and deadly Risperdal side effects linked to the antipsychotic medication, but because Risperdal may disguise signs and symptoms of some other dangerous conditions. More than 10 million people have used Risperdal, allowing Risperdal to be the number one prescribed antipsychotic drug in treating patients.