I have anger problem and they weren't really as bad when i was little but they have gotten worse. I am getting angrier faster and i am threatening a lot of guys who bug me that I will cut off their balls and blend it up and make them drink it. I have this bad problem and i don't know what to do. I don't want to tell my mom because she will just think i'm over reacting. But what if she doesn't think that and tries to get me help. I don't want help! I have enough problems at school being one of he youngest in the class. I don't want to get help and be the laughing stalk of he class. What should i do?

half the problem is solved by you recognizing it. We all get upset at times, life can be tough. Try and find a hobby where you can put some of these energies. -And don't beat anybody up.

I'm guessing taekwondo is out of the hobbies, but I really want to tell my mom, I'm just afraid of what she will say.

I'm guessing you're a teenager.  If you don't want to tell your mom, try talking to your principal.  See what they suggest.  I'm sure there are counselors on campus who could meet with you and no one would know what it was for.  They're not allowed to say and if you want, you can make something up if you're asked so no one will think anything.  See if there's a friend who's willing to take the fall for you.  They wouldn't mind you saying that you were going to this counselor with them, not the other way around.  That happened with me in high school.