Hi, I think I have a serious problem. It started a couple of months ago. At that time I thought everything was just great, and then my boss fired me. He did it for no reason at all. And then it happened. From that day, I feel strong anger whenever I think about my boss. Couple of times I even wanted to go back to the office and bit the hell out of him. I found a great new job but the strong anger remains. Can you help me?

Hi, I, indirectly, experienced the situation that you are in. My husband argued with our neighbor about not so serious thing. However, my husband was not the same since that day. He was having the feeling of strong anger like you. Few times he even thought of physically dealing with the problem (our neighbor). It was all unbearable for us, his family, and finally I persuaded him to take a different approach for resolving the problem. Of course, the problem that bothered us was his strong anger since it was directed, on some occasions, towards us. We paid a visit to the psychotherapist. The doctor was familiar with this kind of condition. After a couple of visits, my husband was back to normal. Some medication was also prescribed and I see to it that my husband takes them regularly. I advice you do the same and see a professional therapist.