Hi there, I am a guy who is 23 years old. I am lucky to be alive because my friend and I had a car accident ten days ago. We were pretty drunk when we left that party and in that condition we sat in my car. I started to drive, but I drove into a parked car after a couple of minutes. The worst thing is that my friend didn't have his seatbelt on. He flew through the windshield and had some bruises and cuts on the face. I broke my right hand but I am ok now. I will never drive a car when I am drunk.

Hello, it would be smart to say that you wont be drunk anymore. You were lucky because many people lost their lives in a car accident. When you drive in that condition lives of your friends and strangers are at stake. I can talk about drunk driving whole day because my father died that way, when I was 16. I hope that you learned your lesson. Drive safely.

Hi there,

Your friend is very lucky to be alive. Wearing a seatbelt ANYWHERE in a car is very important. I was in a car accident over a year ago, and I was in the backseat without a seatbelt. The car went off the road, rolled, and while it rolled, I was ejected out of the car and our destination wasn't more than 10 minutes from home. So no matter where you're located in a car, no matter how far you're traveling, sober or drunk... ALWAYS wear your seatbelt! Please, I hope you have learned from this experience, never drive drunk either. You end up putting strangers and friends in severe danger. I knew some people that did what you did, only the driver drove into a tractor. The the passenger, the drivers best friend, ended up passing away. Drive carefully. bbvv