I Need Help, I'm a mother of a 20 year old I just found out she has been on this drug called roxy. She Has been put out of the home with her attitude and I never dreamed thid was coming from drugs, If there is any parents out there please I ask you to pray for my Ciara, I have never experienced nothing like this I feel as if I am just lost Someone tell me what to do PLEASE :'( :'(

I will pray for Ciara. You should continue to also. Try to organize an intervention for her. Unfortunately, most professionals believe that addicts have to hit their own rock bottom before they decide that they need help. My advice would be not to enable her behavior. Choose to believe that she will eventually come back to you as a health young woman.

Have you investigated this drug in depth? Here is a bit of information about the drug itself -

Roxicodone and Oxycodone are the same thing except roxicodone is a brand name and oxycodone is a generic name. Both, as you know, are highly addictive. Your daughter needs medical help and rehab. Are you in a position to make this happen for her? Yes, she has a will and may not want it but you should research all you can and go to a meeting in your area regarding pain killer addiction or narcotics anonymous. Family members are encouraged to go, even if the person addicted to the drugs is not there or doesn't want to be there.

The best thing for you to do aside from praying, is get informed. Get as much knowledge and wisdom as you can on interventions and how to relate to your daughter (how to communicate with her).

How is Ciara doing? How are you doing? I sincerely hope that you have been able to investigate some of the options that were suggested in the posts like intervention, counseling, etc. If you have been able to, how is the plan going? There are many members in your situation, and your experience and info can help them. If things have not gotten better for Ciara, are you taking care of yourself. This is so important. You won't be able to help her if you are not healthy. Please let us know how things are going. Things will get better. Let us know.

my daughter is on it to. she is 21 and yes it has broke my heart. my daughter had her life in tack until a few months ago. she lost her job she shoved me she is so disresptful to me she stays away from me because I am out spoken and if I think it most of the time I will say it. she is snorting roxy living with her boy friend and his mom and her boy friend and his dad all are on roxy. she was raised better than this. it has to be the drugs.