its all my fault. i cant stop crying or feeling guilty. i just found out my hanai brother got into a car accident last night. its all my fault...he never drinkz, but he did that night. i pleaded with him to stay at my place but he was drunk and denied everything. he left. and i found his iphone today. alotta textz asking if hes alright. and this one chick kept saying "i hope ur ok and it wasnt u i saw on the highway in the car crash".......i hate myself sooo much. i called his aunty she told me he did get into a crash and hes realy hurt and he totaled his truck. i couldve done something more so it didnt turn out this way. he just got out of the hopital sumtime early this morning....omigosh im soo sorry...y did he get into a crash??? why couldnt i have stopped him..? i dont know what to f****g doo...i cant stop crying its all my fault.what do i do???

listen ericka, I'm Very sorry to hear about what happened but you cant blame yourself... its always should a woulda coulda but right now what you need to do is be there for your brother. sure you could have taken his keys but if he had them there;s no telling if he would have hurt your or if you would of been physically strong enough to take them from him and really at this point it doesnt matter whos fault it is. you just need to be there for him ok? my cousin lost his brother in law and he was exrtreamly upset because he said he should have tackled him or not let him leave but in the end you can not blame your self. his brother in law was going to graduate highschool the next day and he wanted to go out with his friends the night before and his dad didn't want him to until after graduation. well the kid left and was killed in an accident a couple miles from his house. the point is you can not blame your self for what happened. just be there it will be ok. :-)