I had sex with my girlfriend a day after her period. We did not use protection. And i even took out my penis before my ejaculation. Do you think she would get pregnant?

A women can get pregnant at any time, but she wouldnt be at her peak time of ovulation a day after her period, but at any time unprotected sex can cause pregnancy, keep an eye out for symptoms, such as a missed period and do a test if nessecary, but be supportive as having her worry can cause her to miss a period too :)

Depends upon your girlfriend's cycle. If she has a regular 28 day cycle and her period goes for an average of 6 days, then you had sex with her on day 7 of her cycle and sperm can live inside her for 5-7 days so your sperm could be alive up until day 13 of her cycle. 

On a regular 28 day cycle, a woman will usually ovulate from day 12-14 of her cycle, which means that it is possible that she could've gotten pregnant from that occasion but as you didn't ejaculate inside of her and optimally, to get pregnant you should have intercourse during her ovulation period, I doubt it very much. 

However as above, if she is late and is on an extremely regular cycle then do a test after her missed period. If her regular cycle is more than 28 days, like 35 days, then ovulation will occur mid cycle so extremely unlikely that she could get pregnant from that occasion. Hope this helps.