I have recently had sexual intercourse with my gf (2 weeks ago). I put on condom when I had sex with her. Before ejacuation, i pulled out from her vagina, take off the condom and then ejacuated onto her belly. Right after that, I wiped my semen off using some toilet paper (they seem to be dried up but I can't be sure). Then, right after that she went to the toilet and started using a shower head to wash her vagina and she was rubbing quite hard when she was cleaning. Does this happen to make her get pregnant? Because now that I know that her period is late for 2 weeks.

Health Guru
Hi, if you ejaculated on her belly then wiped it off then there shouldn't of been any sperm near her vagina plus if it happened 2 weeks ago and her period is 2 weeks late then she wouldn't of been near her fertile point. If she has been stressed then that is the more likely cause.

Thank you for you info. But she usually has irregular period, that's y I'm getting worried. Cuz i dunno what is her approx ovulation period. She usually has 5 to 6 weeks cycle, so when possibly b her ovulation period?
Besides, she is quite stress nw, would that really cause deferall of period by that long?

Health Guru
When did she last have her period before this happened?
Her most fertile point would be around mid point in her cycle so for a 28 day it would be between days 12 to 16 or a 35 day cycle would be between days 15 to 19 going from the day she starts her period to the start of her next one.
Sperm can survive inside the vagina for about 5 days just waiting for the egg to be released once the egg is released then it only has around 48 hours to get fertilized by the sperm before it will die.
Unless you actually ejaculated in or around the entrance to her vagina then there would be little chance she would become pregnant.
Stress can also cause a period to be delayed or even missed if her cycles are that irregular.

I think I've miscalculated. Her last 1st day of period is on the 2nd of october. Her usual cycle is 5 weeks to 6 weeks. So approzimately when would the ovulation be?

We had sex on the 15th November and that time she said her period shld b coming soon cuz she saw some blood pieces on her panty on the 14th (she said that was the usual pre-period symptom). N b4 having sex i saw some white mucus at her vagina opening.
Besides, I ejacuated on her belly far above her vagina, but the wiping process might pull them closer to her vagina. But what i concern is she straight away washed her vagina with water from a shower head and she was rubbing quite hard (from what I saw).

One more question, can she use the pregnancy testing stick to test now? Would the result b accurate?

Health Guru
On a 6 week cycle her ovulation point would of been around the 21 to 26 of October so when you ejaculated on her belly on the 15 of November it would of been way past her ovulation date.
If she washing her vagina do you mean just around the entrance to her vagina or do you mean her vulva the complete outer area?
To take a pregnancy test now would be to early as she would only be between 7 to 14 days late.

Since it's way past ovulation, does it mean the ovule is impossible to still b viable for fertilisation?

She was rubbing the whole outer of the vagina, n i dun see her putting her finger into her vagina to clean. (I dun noe whr is vulva)

Health Guru
As I said in an earlier reply once her ovaries release the egg it then has just 48 hours to be fertilized before it dies so if she actually ovulated on the 25 then it would have until the 27th for the sperm to fertilise it.
Her vulva is the whole outer area right from the top of her labia right down to the bottom of the vagina entrance.

Yes, she was washing her vulva n is rubbing quite vigorously when she washed it.

What u meant is the ovule will die off after 27th? Even if thr is a chance of delay, 15th is way too long after?

Health Guru
Yes once the ovaries release it then it only has 48 hours for sperm to get to it and be fertilized to survive and implant it's self into the womb.
For her to get pregnant from what happened on the 15th the she would of had to ovulate on the 14th November to allow time for the sperm to reach the ovum and fertilise it.
Even just washing the vulva wouldn't wash sperm into the vagina as the water would be running away all the time.

Thank you for all the info u provided. Really appreciate that. Hope things go fine as u said so. Thanks again!

Health Guru
Your welcome and if you or your girlfriend have any more questions about anything feel free to ask and I'll try and help.