i had sex with my gf 7 days before her cycle without precautions, but i ejct my penis b4 my sprms came out, but nw her cycle is skiped from 5 days, is she pregnent???? 

7 days before her period would start says that she had already ovulated, that is if she has a regular and normal cycle that comes like clockwork. How did you ejaculate before your "sperms" came out? When a man ejaculates, semen comes out, in the semen is live sperm, one doesn't come out before the other one.

I am not trying to be a wise guy (girl) but you might want to read a little bit on sexual intercoure and ejaculation and you may seriously want to arm yourself with condoms for the future.

i think he meant eject hi penis before sperm came out...there is a possibility of precum... which could possibly get her pregnant...however if she does have a "regular" 28 day cycle and ovulated on the 14th day of her cycle... you should not be worried. 

good luck!

Hey allineedislove, you are probably right! I don't think my brain is functioning well these days, hey it's 91 degrees here! I did get the part right about her cycle tho. If she is regular than she shouldn't worry, this time.