I went and mistook a lorcet this afternoon and later I took my subox now I am filpping out I am scared to death that I am going to get sick or worse go into some kind of withdrawl.. does anyone know what for me to expcept plz let me know..

Nothing will happen.

ur not alone... i could go on for days... but im just gonna sum up.. been an addict for 10 years... and im only 31, vics, percs, oxys,H, u name it.. ive been on it.. tried the methodone clinic for yrs... bad mistake... tried subs and subutex, even worse mistake.. ask urself ! question? Do u really wanna be clean?? if so... heres what u need to do... stock up on ginger ale, ammodium ad.. and maybe some anti anxiety meds if u can.. kpins, or xanex. taper ur subetex slowly, and then when its down to when it doesnt work... tell someone u are gonna be sick, a good friend, family member, anyone... and cold turkey it... u will be sick for about 4/5 days topps once u stop everything,, just make sure whoevers helping u, or whoever u told makes sure ur drinking regularly and eating... even though its gonna suck... its the only real way... hot baths comp ease the withdrawels while ur in them.... so if u have to... take one every hr.,, i did... showers are dangerous, cuz its hard to even stand.... but i promise after day 5/6 depending on ur metabolism... u will start to feel better, and the best thing to do then... it get up and do something... anything.. for me... it was walking up stairs and talking to roomate about how i felt everyday... BOTTOM LINE... IF U REALLY WANT UR LIFE BACK... 1 WEEK IS ALL U NEED FOR THE PHYSICAL PARK... after that its all a mental battle... disengage urself from all who use... even its a signifigant other... they will just make u weak... good luck..  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use im down to help anyone in any way i can.... i ruined my life doing this for a decade and now i am clean and doing absolutely great... so again good luck., and if u dont want it for real.... just disregard this entire reply. sincerly Mr. CLEAN ( D BLAIS)