my parents are divorced and i have been living with my mom since i was like 10. im a girl, 17, a pretty god student, i get fairly good grades. but the thing is my mom is never satisfied with anything i do and at the beginning i tried to be like she wanted me to be. but it has just gone to far, like she literally just told me she wished i could die somewhere and never come back. until 3 weeks ago i really tried to be the best daughter and support her, but then she blamed me for the worst thing ever. seriously it felt like i was torn apart and i just can't take it anymore. i'm gonna say it; i have lost all my respect for her. she hates me and i hate her equally much if not more. im gonna move out when im 19, like move to another country and keep studying and if that does not happen i swear i'll take my life. i can't live like this much longer. i feel like shooting myself every time she yells at me and im scared of doing something stupid to her while i feel this angry. i feel like im not mentally stable due to all this and im so scared of the future since i would not know what to do if i were going to get stuck here. and what if i move out and things just get even worse, like i dont find any friends or whatever. i just wish i was never born. i need help with coping with all this. counseling does not work. have already tried twice.     

Your Mom needs a reality check.  And do not do anything to yourself or others.  Its really not worth it.  You need an outlet.  If you have tried as you stated she should bend a little and show she is interested in her daughters life.  Good grades and a child who tries with all their might is a plus to most.  Maybe your Mom holds hostility becasue of the divorce, and you remind her of your Dad.  Still that is no reason for her to act like this.  Keep your head up and keep doing good.  In the long run you will have a good education, and many opportunities to excel in life.  Once out of school and hopefully college you will have the means to suceed and do whatever you want.  Just know when a parent ages they lean on their children and if she isnt careful you wont be there in the bad and sick times for her.  She is in a selfish mode and someone preferably an adult needs to give her a check and let her know what she is doing is not fair to you.  You are missing out on great times at your age to share with your Mom.  Ihope you can find someone to talk too that you find helpful.  Young people today have it so much harder than in my day.  I did not have the best Mom but she was there for us and there were 9 in all.  I just lost her in July to cancer.  I cheerish our talks, walks and times together.  I pray you can mend your relationship soon.  GOD speed.

Talk to ur mOm about how U feel, if ur too scared to, have a conselur talk to her 4 u, just dont hurt urself