I snorted some cocaine 4 weeks ago. I had a small amount. It burned my nasal more than ever before.

I hadnt used drugs for years before this night.

I have a small pulsing headache that comes and goes all day. I am having trouble with thinking quickly and feel quite docile. I have never had these symptoms last so long before. I had never suffered from headaches my whole life.

Has anyone else had this experience? Will it go away?

I cant help much but I have exactly the same symptoms and
want to know if they will stop. could it be neurosis?
I went to the doctor and they brushed me off saying
that it was withdrawal but I really dont think it is.
I read a bbc article that said that the hangover can last a month.
there are also studies that say the arteries in the brain can be
contricted for long periods after use of cocaine causing redused brain function
without killing brain cells. bye

yeah ive been doi it for a long time and never had that, i asked my friends and none of them had it ,,,,so i guess youre just over reacting cuz it was your first experience ,, dont worry ,dont do it again but cuz 1 time nothing gonna happend to you,, and coke hang over is depens on how much you take but its usually between 5-10 hours

i would nt worry about this i ve done coke before an ur nose is burning from all the sh*t they mixin it wit ur probably givin urself a headache cause u keep thinkin about the small little head ache s u keep gettin it s tension an worryin that the coke done it will give u a tension head ache try to relax when u get them massage ur head an most head ache s when on coke or not is dehydration lack of water causes head ache s so next time u wanna do coke go to a herbal shop there s one in capel st or finglas dublin an ask for some herbal coke it s called "snow" it 35e for bag an ye ll be up all night on it an u won t get any head ache s cause it s all herbal xxx