Hi, I am 42 years old male and I am smoking since I was 18 years old. I am not some passionate smoker and I smoke 4-5 cigarettes per day. I would like to know if this way of smoking may also cause serious disorders like lung cancer or something else. Thank you.

Hi, it is very difficult to compare people who are smoking more cigarettes with people who are smoking less. My father, for example, was smoking up to 10 cigarettes per day and he died from lung cancer. I think that predisposition depends on genetics but you may be sure that cigarette's smoke is very dangerous thing.

Well, if you are really wondering if you will gonna have lung cancer, it is best to think of alternatives rather than to continue smoking. How about you try electric smoking. I heard that compared to traditional smoking, it does not give you side effects nor dieseases but you can still continue smoking.

Smoking is very harmful for health. It is very dangerous for anybody who is a smoker. I don't like smoke by anybody at anywhere. Most of smokers dead with lung cancer or any dangerous deceases. Truly Smoking is a very bad habit. quit it. Enjoy your smoke free beautiful life.

Thanks