I am with my boyfriend for 9 months now. Every time we make love he wants me to go down on him. I have to say that I hate doing that. Sometimes I do it just because he really wants it. I don't like it and never will but the problem is how can I explain that to him?

You don't have to do anything that you don't like. If it is such a problem for you, simply don't do it. Be honest with him and tell him that you don't like it, but something tells me that he already knows that. Did you ever think that maybe you don't like to do it because of the way that he is asking you to. Maybe he sounds too demanding, leaving you no choice. If that is the case, talk to him. If he makes you feel like that is something he is taking from you in stead of you giving it to him tell him that it bothers you. Think about what is the thing about oral sex that you dislike so much. Also, you didn't tell me if your boyfriend gives you oral sex, or is it something that only you do? Oral sex should be shared experience. It is nice that you want to please your partner by doing it just because he wants it so bad, but you should put yourself at first place. Talk to him and tell him why you don't like it. I am sure he will understand.

Um I disagree with cendejas...there are rules and etiquette to every action. Her bf is not asking for anything THAT out of ordinary and believe me if she does not ever want to do it or even attempt to learn to like in he will not stick around for too long.

My main question I guess would be...does he go down on you? and do you like that? Anyway giving a blow job is just something that is expected from a girl...just like licking p***y from a guy.

And honestly what is the big deal? it's not like he is asking you to eat his own sh*t? I mean what is it? smell? his cum? the taste?

I will say this that as much as sex is about individual pleasures it's more about the other person than anything. From experience, I know that if there are things I really dislike (when a girl fingers my butt during sex) I still try to adjust and allow her do whatever fills up her fantasy.

Also, there are plenty of gels that you could apply on the penis or fruit flavored condoms that make blowjobs taste like eating a fruit salad I heard. Also you can ask him to eat healthier so his sperm does not stink or taste bad.

Experiment with sex more.