Hi All,

This is my first time ever posting on any type of website like this, but i am very worried about my penis, and most of all my incredible girlfriend.

I met my gf 3 years ago, and i can honestly say i am in love, i am a 19 year old male and i am sexually active.

We have unprotected sex (she is on the contraceptive pill), we did not start having sex until the second year (i waited as a sign of respect).

-----------------------------------
First Question (Sex Pains)
-----------------------------------

Earlier this year (3rd year, 2006) i started getting pains in my glans, i am also uncut incase you need to know that.

I follow regular hygiene and i clean behind my foreskin everyday, with luke warm water.

Recently during sex i had, what seems to be a rip under my foreskin.

Just under the bottom of the head (glans i think its called) where the kinda hud bit is, there is a rip, you know where it connects with that vain thing.. Sorry for the blique summary but i don't have a clue what that area is called.

Now during sex it hurts ALOT! when i put my penis fully in, it feels like somebody gives me a massive tug and it is INCREDIBLY painfull.

I would appreciate some feedback on this regard, maybe somebody has experianced this problem before?

---------------------------------
Second Problem (Blowjobs)
---------------------------------
I (as most men) am a massive lover of oral sex, and as most loyal men i return the favor.

However since i started getting blowjobs (2001) i have never actually achived climax during oral sex.

It was not till recently (1 month ago) that i first did, my girlfriend has since become quite interested in oral sex now that she is aware that she can do it.

But since then she can not, i know for certain this is a problem with me and not her, because i constantly feel like i am about to ejaculate however i don't.

This has lead to my GF getting very frustrated, not with me, but mainly with herself, which is not nice to see.

I can not ejaculate via oral sex while standing, or while sitting, i have to be lying down and very relaxed (not wild).

This has been happening even before the Cut in my penis and is becoming more and more frustrating everytime.

i am 19 years of age, i am 8 to 9' In length and about 3' in width.

Also on a side note, can somebody please confirm is 8 to 9' is the right size for a male of my age? as i am also very consienience about my size.

All help very much appreciated!

Thanks you very much in advance

Regards,
Justin

Although your penis may be a bit bigger than the usual, I reckon it is ok :-)

As for the other things, I can't relate to your oral sex problem but I might about the first one.

By the pain you have been describing, it is quite possible that you have a short frenulum. Frenulum is that tissue that connects the foreskin and the penis head. If frenulum is too short, it may prevent foreskin from retracting and when the foreskin is pulled back during an intercourse suddenly, it may hurt a lot, rip and bleed.

You may want to contact a doctor over the matter, see what's happening and talk to him/her about your options.

Sounds like a posibility, i will make an appointment, thank you for your help

I would highly recommend you get circumsized immediately!!! It's just plain nasty!! Until then, keep your bloody penis in your pants.
As far as the oral sex thing, you probably can't cum because your girl doesn't know what the hell she's doing!! Send her to me and I'll teach her!!!

I may be too late to this, but utterly disregard what the poster above me said. DO NOT get circumsized! I am uncircumsized and I follow proper hygiene procedues very similar to the ones that you described, and I have not ever had a single issue with cleanliness or infection. The idea that circumcision prevents infection dates back to three thousand years ago when people wandered around in the desert their entire lives and bathed once a year. It is an obsolete way of thinking in this day and age. The majority of your pleasure receptors on your penis are actually located on your foreskin. Do some research on it, and it'll be clear to see that if you have the choice, remain un circumsized. It feels better and is actually safer for you all things considered. On that note. I once had a very similar issue as the one of your cut. It has nothing to do with having foreskin or not, what happened with me was that I was well... "handling" that area a bit too much and I think the skin started to dry out a bit. And just like if you have chapped lips and open your mouth too wide your lip may split, if you push the boundary on that area a similar thing may occur. Try not to use it for a little while so it can properly heal and when you start using it again, start slow to make sure it's healed good and proper. If there is unrelated pain or soreness to the cut, obviously see a doctor immediately. It could be a UTI or any number of other things.

Lastly, kudos on the monster penis.